Client Service Associate
- We have over 50 years of independence and experience providing financial planning and investment management to our clients. We are constantly innovating and streamlining our processes to provide the best level of service to our clients.
- Our core purpose is to build success together.
- We operate the trains, but you keep them running on time. Are you ready to take us and yourself to the next level?
- If you love the satisfaction of knowing your work will positively impact the lives of real people, we want to speak with you.
- We seek an eager and motivated individual to embark on a new experience as a full time Client Service Associate. This position is an integral part of our firm working directly with team members and clients.
- We seek an energetic professional capable of wearing multiple hats and is confident handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. If you enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast-paced motivated team in an office environment, we would like to hear from you.
- Maintaining data in eMoney, our financial planning software, and spreadsheets
- Processing cash/asset transactions, account paperwork, and client billing
- Track, schedule and confirm client meetings
- Client communications and meetings support
- New client onboarding and organizing client documents
- Special projects
- Point person for ordering supplies and the occasional errand
Our commitment to you:
- We will encourage and support your desire to learn and grow in your professional career.
- We are all ears; if you have an idea, we value input from everyone on our team.
- We value diversity and an inclusive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, professional, detail-oriented, efficient, and able to work within a team
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Familiarity with investments, and/or a passion for financial planning is a plus
What we offer:
- Hybrid office schedule
- Competitive salary, incentive bonus program, and growth potential
- Professional development, mentorship, and other learning opportunities
- SIMPLE IRA with up to 3% employer match
- Company contribution towards group health insurance
- Paid stock market holidays and 3 weeks paid time off
Please send resume, cover letter and inquiries to email@example.com